Last Updated: October 2021
The following statement sets out details of the cookies policy adopted by TG-17, Inc. (doing business as “Our Bond”) regarding Our Bond’s website (the “Website”, “We,” “Us,” “Our” or, “Company”) to gather and disseminate information (“Cookies Policy”). Whenever in this Cookies Policy that We refer to “you” or “yours”’ the intention is to all users who make use of our Online Services (as defined below).
Cookies, by themselves, do not tell Us your personally identifiable information unless you choose to provide this information to Us (by, for example, registering for one of our services). However, once you choose to furnish the Website(s) with your personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
- Categories of Cookies
We use the following categories of cookies for our Websites and/or Online Services:
- Essential Cookies. Essential cookies are required for providing you the features and services you have requested. For example, certain cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Services. Disabling these cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functionality Cookies. Functional cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time, and recognize you when you return to our Services. These cookies help us to personalize our content based on your usage patterns, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language).
- Session Cookies. These cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use Session Cookies to support the functionality of the Websites and to understand your use of the Websites and/or Online Services, for example, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
- Performance/Analytical Cookies. Performance/Analytical Cookies allow us to understand how members use our Services, by collecting information on how often members use a particular feature of the Services. These aggregated statistics are used internally to improve the Services in a way that makes the Services interesting to as many members as possible. Performance/Analytical Cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns in order to help us improve our campaigns and the Services’ content for those who engage with our advertising.
- Persistent Cookies. These cookies are not deleted when you close your browser but are saved on your device for a fixed period or until you delete them. Each time you visit the Websites, the server that set the cookie will recognize the Persistent Cookie saved on your device. We and others use Persistent Cookies to store your preferences, so that they are available for your next visit, for example, if you already logged into our Websites and/or OnlineServices, these cookies will skip the log-in when you visit our Websites and/or OnlineServices again.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies collect information about your use of the Websites and/or Online Services, and enable Us to improve the way it works. These Analytics Cookies give Us aggregated information that We use to monitor site performance, count page visits, spot technical errors, see how users reach the Websites and/or OnlineServices, and measure the effectiveness of advertising and targeted ads.
- Information Sharing
- With your express permission;
- With our partners and/or affiliates, which include entities controlling, controlled by, or under common control with Us;
- Where We contract with Third Parties to provide certain services, such as advertising, analytics, data management services, web hosting, publishers and web development (“Service Providers”). We ask Service Providers to confirm that their privacy and security practices are consistent with ours, We provide our Service Providers with only the information necessary for them to perform the services We request, and Service Providers are prohibited from using such information for purposes other than as specified by Us;
- In the event that We will be merged, sold, or in the event of a transfer of some or all of our assets (including in bankruptcy), or in the event of another corporate change, We may disclose or transfer information in connection with such transaction;
- Where We believe it is necessary to protect the Websites and/or OnlineServices or its users; to enforce our terms or the legal rights of Us or of others; or to comply with a request from governmental authorities, legal process, or other legal obligations;
- We may also be required to disclose information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Third Party Cookies
- Bing cookies. Bing cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Websites and/or Online Services for marketing, advertising, remarketing purposes these cookies enable to recognize visitors on the websites of our advertising partners and to address them with interest-related information or ads. To read more about Microsoft/Bing privacy click here.
- Browser Settings
- Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to [email protected], and we will try to resolve your concerns.